Valid as of August 1, 2017
- (a) “we”, “our” and “us” means SIM-X TACTICAL SOLUTIONS, INC. a Utah corporation. Our registered office is at 338 E 2200 S Clearfield, UT 84015;
- (b) “you” and “your” means a user of the website at http://www.simxammo.com/ and its subdomains (the “Website”).
4. Your obligations. You agree not to:
- (a) use or access the Website for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose;
- (b) use or access the Website to impersonate any person or entity;
- (c) interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Website or access to it;
- (d) transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Website or access to it any virus, worm, Trojan horse, time bomb, spyware, or other harmful computer code, file, or program;
- (e) restrict or inhibit the ability of any other person to access or use the Website;
- (f) modify, adapt or translate any portion of the Website;
- (g) remove, obscure or modify any copyright, trade mark, or other proprietary rights notice from the Website;
- 5.1 From time to time, the Website may include links to third party websites. These links are provided for your convenience only and do not signify that we endorse such third party websites. We do not review such third party websites and you acknowledge and agree that:
- (a) we are not responsible for such websites, including the terms on which such websites are made available and the privacy policies of such websites, and do not control their content or availability;
- (b) we make no representation, warranty or condition, either express or implied, in relation to any goods or services or information received from such websites; and
- (c) if you access any such websites, you do so entirely at its own risk.
- 5.2 You may include links to the Website on another website providing you acknowledge and agree to the following:
- (a) we do not promise that the Website will be continuously available (and therefore such links may not always work);
- (b) you will not insert such links on any website which contains any content which is illegal, infringes any rights, such as the intellectual property rights, of any third party or contains any adult content;
- (c) we reserve the right to object to any such links and require you to remove them.
6. Legal disclaimer.
- (a) that access to the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free;
- (b) that the Website and/or the computer server from which the Website are made available, are free of viruses or other harmful components; or
- (c) as to the accuracy, content, timeliness, completeness, reliability, quality or suitability of any content contained in or delivered via the Website or otherwise made available in connection with the Website.
- 6.3 You also acknowledge and agree that the operation of the Website is dependent upon the proper and effective functioning of the internet and other third party equipment and services, and that we do not guarantee and will not be liable for these in any way.
- 6.4 Subject to Clause 6.1, and without limitation to Clause 6.2, we will not be liable to you for any special, indirect or consequential losses or damages, or any loss of data, profits, revenues, business, or goodwill.
7. Intellectual Property Rights.
The intellectual property rights in the Website and copyright in all material stored, displayed and accessible on the Website is either owned by us or duly licensed by third parties. All such rights are reserved.
8. Governing Law.